Rotatech offer the complete spindle rebuild, repair & servicing package – an engineer will normally be on-site within one working day.
Before & After Spindle Repair
The faulty spindle will then be removed and brought back to our premises for its full assessment.
Upon arrival, your spindle will be entered onto our quality control system and assigned a job number and route card to ensure full traceability. The spindle will then be disassembled and thoroughly inspected to identify any underlying problems, it is at this stage a complete and accurate quotation for rectification work can be produced.
Once we are given the go ahead to carry out the rebuild, all worn components will be replaced or remanufactured as necessary, to return them to their original specification. The spindle will then be rebuilt with all new super precision bearings, in our modern temperature controlled clean room. When rebuilt, the spindle will undergo extensive testing and inspection before being released.
Prior to committing to having your spindle removed, a visit by an engineer can be arranged to assess its overall condition. Various checks can be carried out using modern up to date equipment, giving you the satisfaction and confirmation that the spindle is the cause of your production problems. A charge for this service will only be made if the spindle is deemed not to be at fault.
Once the rebuild is complete, the engineer will return and re-install the spindle and fully integrate it back into your machines software.
As well as spindle rebuilding, spindle repair and spindle servicing, we offer:
- Ballscrew Repair / Replacement
- Chucking Cylinder Rebuilds
- Driven Tool Rebuilds
- Super Precision Balancing
- Re Cone Tool Tapers
- On-Site Spindle Assessment
- Repair To Worn Components
- Taper Grinding
- Fine Boring
- Full Vibration Analysis and Condition Monitoring On or Off Site
- Overnight Transportation or Dedicated Courier
- Grinding Tapers – Same Day Turnaround
- All Internal and External Tapers
- Spindle Bushes Replaced
- Spindle Bushed If Required
- Damaged Fixed Drive Dogs Replaced or Hard Welded
- Housings Bored and Sleeved or Chromed
- Solid Phosphor Bronze Bearings Ground (Hydrostatic) Type
- Shafts Ceramic Coated or Hard Chrome Plated