Rotatech recognises the importance of privacy and security to persons accessing the Rotatech website. For your reassurance, please read the following.
- for those who submit an information request form, Rotatech records your personal details, e-mail address and selections on its database held on an off-line server.
- due diligence is taken to ensure that this information can only be accessed by Rotatech staff, and is only used to send the information requested.
- Rotatech will delete your personal details stored on its database on receipt of a personal delete request from you quoting your personal details and original e-mail message or date of completion of form.
- Rotatech will endeavour to respond promptly to any persons expressing concern about its privacy and security provisions, and to take appropriate action should these concerns be acknowledged by Rotatech.
Rotatech Ltd – GDPR Privacy Notice
Rotatech Ltd is committed to protecting your personal information.
We ask that you read this Privacy Notice carefully as it provides you with the necessary important information about the personal details we collect, what we do with that information, who we share it with and why.
Who we are
Rotatech Ltd is an Engineering Company, providing a rebuild and repair service of machine tool spindles.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice, or the personal information we collect or use, please contact:-
Address: Rotatech Ltd, 20 Cavans Way, Binley Industrial Estate, Coventry, CV3 2SF
Tel: 024 7645 2600
Information we collect
- Information about who you are
- Information connected to your service from us
- Information about your contact with us, including records of correspondence
In the context of providing you with our services, personal data may include your:
- Company name, registration number, address, email, telephone number, mobile number, VAT number (if applicable)
- Title, full name of point of contact for relevant department, email
- Bank account details where necessary
- All communications we have with you (to or from you), including telephone calls, emails, post or otherwise
In the course of providing our service to you, you may provide us with the personal data of other individuals within your organisation. If you provide this to us, you are responsible for ensuring that you are entitled to provide this information and have informed those individuals of who we are, how we collect, use and process Personal Data as detailed in this Privacy Notice. Information provided by you in respect of other individuals will only be used for the reason you have given it.
How we use your Personal Data
We will only collect and use your information to:-
- Fulfil contractual obligations
- To comply with Legal obligations
- Cover for Insurance purposes
How we collect your Personal Data
We collect your Personal Data from you and from a variety of sources including:-
- Telephone, email, letter, text or other correspondence
- Enquiries for a service we offer
What we do with your Personal Data
In the course of handling your Personal Data we will:-
- Record and store your Personal Data in our paper files, mobile devices and on our computer systems. This information can only be accessed by employees and relevant third parties, such as Rotatech’s accountants
- Comply with our legal or regulatory requirements
- Use your personal data for the purpose of responding to any queries you have in relation to any service you require from Rotatech
- Submit your personal data to our employees or subcontracted engineers to provide you with the service you require from Rotatech
Sharing your Personal Data
These third parties include but are not limited to:-
- Third parties we have chosen to support us with your enquiry – subcontracted engineers, couriers and suppliers
- Rotatech’s Accountants, IT Technician’s, Solicitors and Insurers
- Third parties selected by you and for whom you have given prior consent for us to share information
We will never sell your details to someone else and we will not contact you for marketing purposes. Whenever we share your personal information, we will do so with our obligations to keep your information safe and secure.
Transfers outside of the European Economic Area
Protection of your Personal Data
Your privacy is important to us and we will keep your Personal Data secure in accordance with our data protection obligations.
We take precautions to safeguard your Personal Data against it being accessed unlawfully or maliciously by a third party.
We also expect you, or anyone that you have authorised to share data with Rotatech to take reasonable steps to safeguard your privacy when transferring information to us.
We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Retention of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be retained by us either electronically or in paper format for the duration of the Firm’s relationship with you or, where required, to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
Your Personal Data will only be used for the purposes detailed in this Privacy Notice.
You have a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data
- The right to be informed – including to receive clear and easy to understand information on the personal information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it and who we share it with. This is the purpose of this Privacy Notice. If you require additional explanation, please contact Rotatech Ltd.
- The right of access – you can request copies of your Personal Data under our control
- The right to rectification – you can ask us to correct your Personal Data at any time
- The right to erasure – you can ask us to delete your Personal Data at any time (the extent to which we can do this will be provided at the time of any such request)
- The right to restrict processing – you can ask us to restrict or stop using your Personal Data at any time (the extent to which we can do this will be provided at the time of any such request)
- The right to data portability – you can ask us to send an electronic copy of the Personal Data you have provided to us to another organisation
- The right to object – you can contact us directly if you have a concern or complaint as detailed under ‘how to contact us’
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling systems which do not involve human intervention. Rotatech Ltd does not use any automated decision or profiling systems.
If you choose to exercise any of your rights as detailed in our Privacy Notice, we will let you know if we cannot deal with your request or will action it in a different way.
Please contact Rotatech Ltd, 20 Cavans Way, Binley Industrial Estate, Coventry, CV3 2SF, in writing, if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
How to make a complaint
If you have questions regarding the Privacy Notice or how we handle your Personal Data, please contact Rotatech Ltd, you will receive a response no later than one month from the initial request. If you are not satisfied with how Rotatech Ltd has responded to your enquiry, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), who is the regulator for data protection in the United Kingdom.
The ICO’s contact details are as follows:-
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone No – 0303 123 1113
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice was published in May 2018.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time and this will be updated on our website.